This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Buffalo chapter.

Tacos are a must have staple in most households. It’s also one of the most popular and well liked foods to eat across America. Finding authentic tacos can be a struggle though especially, since most people think Taco Bell is how tacos actually taste. As a Latina, tacos are an important staple in my home and are a huge part of my culture so I’ve decided to list some of my favorite restaurants to go to that sell good, cheap, and nearly authentic tacos.

1. La Divina

They’re located at 2896 Delaware Ave Buffalo, NY 14217. There’s normally no wait, they offer really good cheap food, and the atmosphere is very casual.

2. Lloyd’s

This restaurant has various locations and has a kick ass food truck. They’re not as authentic as La Divina but they’re great when you’re in a pinch. The food is great, the atmosphere is also really relaxed, and their prices are very affordable.

3. Cantina Loco

This place is rather hit or miss. It’s one of those restaurants that if you go on a good night you’ll have amazing food which is the only reason why I’d recommend it. It’s decent with a little bit more of a restaurant and bar vibe but it’s still great food all around and their margarita’s are pretty solid.

I really hope you give these restaurants a chance. The food and culture that are brought to fruition are totally worth the experience and the trip. Enjoy!

Nancy Acosta

Buffalo '20

Nancy is currently a Junior here at the University at Buffalo and is Campus Correspondent for the UBHC Chapter. She is majoring in Communications with a dual minor in International Trade/Geography and Political Science.