sagar patil 8UcNYpynFLU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sagar patil 8UcNYpynFLU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Buffalo chapter.

1. Get a planner for school and write down all your assignments and exams. this will help you keep on track on your school work and allow you to think ahead if you have multiple things due on a specific day. 2. Make a to do list, this list can be for daily tasks or weekly ones. You can write these in your notes on your phone or even as a sticky note on your desktop screen. 3. Try to do assignments ahead of time. Often times waiting until the day before seems more convent, but it can lead to you forgetting or not getting the assignment done to your best ability. 4. In terms of your social life have an event planner or set reminders on your calendar for dates you know you should work around. 5. Its okay to say “NO”. Some of your friends may have more free time than you, and that great, but when it leads to you going out every weekend instead of studying is when you need to prioritize.

Ariel Fox

Buffalo '20

Hi my name is Ariel Fox. I am a Biological Science major with a passion in genetics. I enjoy writing tips and tricks columns including everything from girly hobbies to day to day advice.