This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Buffalo chapter.

I just wanna give a shoutout to one of my favorite makeup brands …Fenty Beauty

The queen herself  Rihanna was inspired to create Fenty Beauty after years of experimenting with the best-of-the-best in beauty—and still seeing a void in the industry for products that performed across all skin types and tones. She launched a makeup line “so that women everywhere would be included,” focusing on a wide range of traditionally hard-to-match skin tones, creating formulas that work for all skin types, and pinpointing universal shades.

Some of my go-to products are:

GLOSS BOMB UNIVERSAL LIP LUMINIZER

$18

I love this gloss in the shade Fenty Glow. It’s glossy, a perfect natural gloss for my pigmented lips.  

PRO FILT’R HYDRATING LONGWEAR FOUNDATION

$35

This foundation looks like my skin but better and it keeps my oily skin moisturized without getting oily.

DIAMOND BOMB ALL-OVER DIAMOND VEIL

$38

I love the wet look that this highlighter gives, it’s the perfect amount of shimmer without looking like a disco ball.

MATCH STIX MATTE SKINSTICK

$25

I get the perfect natural-looking contour on my plumper day when I use this match stick and it’s the perfect undertone for my melanin.

Fenty is 100% cruelty free and has a variety of products like brow pens, lip scrubs, foundations, concealers, eyeshadow, primers, liquid lipstick and many more.

The best part is that Fenty products caters to every type of women. It doesn’t matter whether you’re fair-skinned, dark-skinned, red headed, have oily skin, or dry dry skin; Fenty beauty has a product that is perfect for you!

Oh and lets not forget that Fenty makes their bomb products affordable!

Hey love, my name is Soraya Saint-eloi. I'm currently studying Pharmacology and Toxicology at The University at Buffalo. My two favorite things to do, when I'm not studying or going to cheer practice, is to play with makeup and my puppy, Rocket.?