This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Buffalo chapter.

1. Pantene Complete Curl Care 

If you have curly hair, you need to try Pantene’s curl care shampoo and conditioner. I’ve been struggling to find hair products that control my frizz but also keeps my curls intact. I’ve been using these products for the past two weeks and my hair is super soft and my curls look more tamed! 

2.  Neutrogena Hydro Boost Moisturizer

My skin gets super dry during the winter months and this is the only moisturizer that’s keeping my skin hydrated. I apply it in the morning and it keeps my skin smooth all day. It’s not too expensive and there’s enough in the jar to get you through the cold, dry months. 

3. Pharmacia by Anthropologie

I love Anthropologie for their selection of candles and franganices. Lately, I’ve been loving their Vanilla Dore perfume under the Pharmacia line. The scent is subtle and warm. The website describes it as “A spicy scent of roasted almond and clove layered with vanilla and blonde woods.” It’s a great scent while we’re in between Winter and Spring. 

4.  L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Million Lashes

L’Oreal is the best when it comes to drug store mascaras. It’s only $8 and it does a great job at lengthening my lashes without leaving a clumpy mess. 

Ann Malcolm

Buffalo '22

Hello, my name is Ann! I'm currently a sophomore at the University at Buffalo, majoring in social sciences. Some of my favorite things include my best friends, coffee, music and exploring new places.