This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Buffalo chapter.

The busiest weeks of the semester are right before Thanksgiving break. It’s also when students start losing their steam. Here are some things to look forward to and gain motivation!

1. A break is right around the corner!

Soon you’ll be back in your own bed and you’ll have a few days to spend with your family. Plus, think about all the Thanksgiving food you’ll enjoy. 

2. The Holiday’s are coming up

If you’re like me, you’re already planning for the holidays. I’m planning out what gifts I’m getting my friends and of course, I’m listening to Christmas music! 

3. 2020 is less than two months away

Not only is it a new year but we’re also going into a new decade. It’s a chance for a fresh start and new goals!

4. You’ve almost made it through another semester!

You’ve worked so hard and it’s almost time for winter break! You can also look forward to new classes next semester. 

Keep going! :) You got this! 

Ann Malcolm

Buffalo '22

Hello, my name is Ann! I'm currently a sophomore at the University at Buffalo, majoring in social sciences. Some of my favorite things include my best friends, coffee, music and exploring new places.