This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Buffalo chapter.

I’m a huge proponent of lace everything & anything. So when I discovered with Blush Lingerie I went to heaven. Their collection of intimates, sleep, and loungewear is absolutely stunning. They even have a bridal section!

To be honest, I never really shop for bras and panties but when I do it’s almost always at Victoria’s Secret because that’s all I know. I didn’t realize how much was out there and I’m so happy I saw Blush. They’re luxury lingerie is absolutely gorgeous, well made, AND affordable!

My set is a delicate white and so full of lace. It comes from the collection Maripier x blush. Yes, that’s right- Maripier Morin, the Canadian TV It girl, designed this set.

Bralette: 34 USD | Panty: 24 USD

I only wear real bras if I have to. I prefer pairing pretty barrettes with my tops to add some texture! Nothing beats a cozy, big sweater with a lace bralette and some cold shoulder action.

Sweater: Free People| Perfume: VS PINK | Earrings: Bauble Bar 

If you’re looking for something special, I highly recommend Blush Lingerie!

xx Nabila

www.blushlingerie.com

Nabila Ismail is a first year Pharmacy Student at the University at Buffalo in New York from Saratoga, NY. Outside of her science pursuits, she enjoys fashion, writing, and traveling. She just came back from spending a whole summer in Italy as a nanny & English Tutor. She's very excited to have Her Campus at her school this year!