This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Buffalo chapter.

It is officially formal season. YAY! The best time of year because we get an excuse to dress like we are going to a Sweet 16 again and hopefully invite the cute boy we’ve been talking to and who knows, maybe even get asked to a few boys’ formals also (If we’re lucky). The only bad thing about it is first, you probably waited until last minute to order a dress and second, you are already broke because it’s the end of your spring semester, you had to actually pay to go to the formal AND for your date, so you’re ballin’ on a budget when it comes to buying this dress.

If borrowing from friends isn’t an option for you then Tobi.com is going to be your savior. It is an online only website that sells women’s clothing and is famous for their colorful variety of cute little dresses.  They have a selection of over 100 dresses and these are a crowd pleaser. Some of their items may seem a little pricey, but it’s rare that there isn’t a 50% off site wide sale. I swear every time I go to that website everything is 50% off. Tobi is my go to whenever I need something original and trendy for a formal or even a fun night out. Make it yours too, without breaking your bank!

Leah Wentka is currently a sophomore attending the University at Buffalo. She was born and raised in Long Island, New York and is an aspiring communications major. She has a borderline unhealthy obsession with Oreos and maybe even a slight addiction to watching food videos on Facebook. She enjoys working out, creative writing and going out with her friends. When she's not in Buffalo, she is soaking up the sun on the Long Island beaches or out wandering in New York City. Instagram: leahwentka Twitter: leahwentka