Is Abercrombie and Fitch Making a Comeback?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Buffalo chapter.

Let’s never forget those middle school days of matching Abercrombie jogging suits and overpriced low-cut jeans. The memories still haunt me, but it wasn’t until my senior year of high school I started to rebuild my wardrobe with the novelty that is the new face of Abercrombie and Fitch. Being a sophomore in college has given me a fair amount of time and coupons to stalk their website for back to school, going out tops, and summer cover-ups. The women’s clearance section has become my go to for boredom and reconciliation of my thoughts as their simple, yet elegant garments ease my busy mind. Looks like their re-branding can be equivalent to the transition between the 2000’s and the twenty first century. The Jersey Shore cast, including Mike the Situation, must miss their endorsements of Abercrombie sweatpants with a bold logo stitched down the leg. But out with the old and in with the new, go online and skim through the sale section for more than lovable sweaters and long sleeve dresses for this upcoming Buffalo winter! 

https://www.abercrombie.com/shop/us

Gina Marie is a third year Communication major at University at Buffalo. From Long Island, NY, the Hampton beaches and perfect pizza parlours are where she's most comfortable. While not working on Her Campus articles, Gina spends her days working with the Buffalo Pink Campus Team and works as a stylist for Vanilla Sky Boutique at home. She's looking forward to traveling and life ahead of college, so keep an eye out for blogs on fashion, food, and more! Instagram: ginamarieciappina Twitter: @ginaciappina