This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Buffalo chapter.

1. Late Night This is the song I play in the background when I’m getting ready for a party or an event. I instantly get into a feel good mood while hearing its funky medley of the trumpets and bass. This song is engraved in my pre-night out ritual.

2. Floods A perfect chill song to fall asleep to! I’ll listen to this when I’m studying, staying in during a gloomy day, and when I’m cleaning.

3. Karma This song is for the real heart breakers that breakdown the loser exes that us girls all have. Our good sis plays that fool ten times worse than he played us so he can finally pay for his actions.

4. Love You Too Much This is the perfect “in my feelings” song after you’ve been heart broken. It’s kinda therapeutic, especially realizing that everyone goes through this feeling.

5.Misunderstood This is the theme song for situation-ships. When you and almost bae have something going on but it’s too unclear to put a label on it so you let it be what it is.

6. Roll Some Mo Being the lead single of Lucky’s I album, this song has gotten a Grammy nomination for Best R&B Song and his most popular song. This soothing song depicts a day lounging around with bae.

Hey love, my name is Soraya Saint-eloi. I'm currently studying Pharmacology and Toxicology at The University at Buffalo. My two favorite things to do, when I'm not studying or going to cheer practice, is to play with makeup and my puppy, Rocket.?