This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Buffalo chapter.

Green is the definite color for Saint Patrick’s Day, but sometimes green can be an intimidating color to pull off. Here are 5 of my favorite ways to incorporate green into my outfit when I want to get festive!

1: Green eyeliner – Using a pop of color for my eyeliner is one of my favorite ways to bring a color into my look that I might not want to use too much of! Green will really bring out any eye color too! For eye makeup looks, I tend to stick with emerald or olive greens! 

2: Green eyeshadow on the lower lashline – If you don’t own a green eyeliner, but you have a green eyeshadow, you can add a pop of color to your lower lashline if you’re not comfortable using it all over your upper lid! 

3: Green nails – Deep green nails are a fun, subtle way to make your look festive without it being too overwhelming! 

4: Green cargo pants – Olive green cargo pants are a fashion staple for me, and they can fit with tons of different outfits!

5: Green jacket – Fun jackets are always a great way to wear a pop of color, but still stay warm in the spring months! Emerald green or olive green jackets are my personal favorite! 

Happy St. Paddy’s Day!