4 Black Women Owned Business to Support for Women’s History Month

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Buffalo chapter.

An amazing way to celebrate Women’s History Month is to support women! Here are 5 Black Women Owned Brands that are amazing and are definitely worth the love and support all year round. 

The Honey Pot

“The first complete feminine care system that cleanses, protects, and balances your vagina.”

Bea Dixon’s The Honey Pot is an amazing feminine care company that has products that are made by women, cruelty and chemical free and is 100% natural. 

Black Girl Sunscreen 

This sunscreen made by Shontay Lundy is chemical free and specifically tailored for skin with melanin. I highly recommend, especially for people of color that struggle with finding a regular sunscreen that feels good and doesn’t leave a white cast. 

Fenty Beauty and Savage X Fenty 

How could I leave out the Queen herself, Robyn Rihanna Fenty? I would 100% recommend both Savage X for amazing lingerie that is inclusive of every body type and Fenty Beauty for makeup that is inclusive of women of all skin colors. We love brands that are diverse and uplift every woman, and celebrates each individual body type and color. 

There are so many more amazing Black women owned businesses to support not only this month, but every other month of the year. Click here to read an article with even more to support. Diversifying your interests, the places you shop at and just your general consumption and deciding to support these amazing causes and compnies are beneficial for everyone involved (including the environment)! Happy Women’s History Month! 

A UB student double majoring in Psychology and Criminology, activist, coffee enthusiast, music and fashion lover. She loves using Her Campus as a medium to express her many passions, from self-care, fashion, movies, and books to activism, criminology and psychology.