This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Buffalo chapter.

There are plenty of concerts coming to Buffalo in 2019. So many in fact, that it’s going to be tough to budget them all out. There are tons of artists of all different music genres, so you’re bound to find at least one show you want to go to! Here are some of the biggest concerts coming to the Queen City this year!

1. Blake Shelton: Friday 2/22 @ 7pm @ The KeyBank Center

I don’t know much about country music, but I do know that Blake Shelton is a major name in the country music industry and is a definite must-see! 

2. Michael Buble: Wednesday 2/27 @ 8pm @ The KeyBank Center

Michael Buble is one of my absolute favorite artists. Michael Buble hasn’t toured in years due to his son’s cancer diagnosis. Now that his son is cancer-free, Michael is back making music and touring and I personally couldn’t be more excited!

3. Travis Scott: Thursday 2/28 @ 8pm @ The KeyBank Center

This is another concert that I will definitely attend. SuperBowl halftime performer, Travis Scott is touring his album, AstroWorld and he’s bringing his performance to Buffalo, fingers crossed there will be a surprise appearance by Kylie Jenner…

4. Mumford & Sons: Friday 3/8 @ 7pm @ The KeyBank Center

This Mumford & Sons show is a wildly anticipated concert and will definitely be packed! Be sure to get your tickets ASAP! 

5. Hozier: Sunday 3/10 @ 8pm @ Shea’s Performing Arts Center

Similar to Mumford & Sons, Hozier is also a very anticipated show and will of course, live up to the hype!

6. Ariana Grande: Friday 3/22 @ 7pm @ The KeyBank Center

The “7 Rings” singer is coming to Buffalo as one of her first stops on her tour! Ariana’s singles of her new album have been major hits worldwide, making this show another must-see!

7. Justin Timberlake: Saturday 4/6 @ 7:30pm @ The KeyBank Center

Justin TImberlake is finally coming to Buffalo, maybe, as long as this show isn’t canceled. This is the third scheduled show in Buffalo of Timberlake’s due to the cancelation of his last two shows. As long as the show doesn’t get canceled it should be a good one!

8. Cher: Friday 4/26 @ 8pm @ The KeyBank Center 

Cher is an absolute classic and another concert that I will definitely be attending!

9. The 1975: 5/29 @ 7pm @ Darien Lake Performing Arts Center

The 1975 is one of the first shows at Darien Lake to kick off the summer concert series! 

10. Twenty One Pilots: Saturday 6/1 @ 7pm @ The KeyBank Center

Twenty One Pilots has promised a fantastic show at the KeyBank Center this spring and like always, will put on a great show!

11. Thomas Rhett: Friday 7/19 @ Darien Lake Performing Arts Center

Like I said, I do not know much about country music, but if I know anything, I do know Thomas Rhett is one of the most popular country artists of our time. With that being said, this show is a must for country fans!

12. KISS: Friday 8/23 @ 7:30pm @ Darien Lake Performing Arts Center

KISS is one of my favorite acts coming to Buffalo this year and the fourth concert I will purchase a ticket for! KISS always promises to put on an enternaining show and never fails to do so.

Sarina LoJacono is currently a senior at the University at Buffalo, majoring in communication. Besides attending school, she is also a manager at Alex and Ani Buffalo. She was born and raised in Buffalo, New York and loves everything the city has to offer. She is obsessed with everything and anything that has to do with fashion and beauty and aspires to be working in the industry one day. In her free time you can find her going out with friends, shopping or watching 10 Things I Hate About You over and over again. She is excited to take on whatever life has to offer!