Two Ways To Save Money While Online Shopping!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Buff State chapter.

Online shopping has become everyone’s favorite obsession because of how easy it is to buy something with the click of a button. Despite having to play the waiting game for your delivery, having to go to the store for your favorite boyfriend jeans have become a thing of the past. Here are two ways you can save money, and even get money back, when shopping online.

1.     Ebates.com

Ebates is a website where you can earn cash back for shopping at your favorite online stores. Each store has a different cash back percentage. By clicking on the stores info on the Ebates website, you can get a percentage of your total spending’s back in the form of a big fat check or straight to your PayPal account. The best part is that Ebates is totally free and even has big named stores such as Victoria Secret, Sephora, and Macys. Recieving money while spending money will soon be music to your ears. 

2.      Retailmenot

Retailmenot is a website, and app that is available right on your smartphone. gives you coupons for online and in-store shopping. With over 500,000 coupons for 50,000 stores, you cannot miss such a good deal. On the app, all you do is search the store that you want, click in-store coupons, and show the barcode at checkout. Then, there you have it – a money saving deal.

You can’t lose with these tricks to help save money and even help put money back in your pocket!

I am currently 19 years old and I attend Buffalo State College. My major is Fashion Textile Technology with a concentration in Fashion Merchandising.