Semi Cradle Robbing Debacle? Sabby to the Rescue

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Buff State chapter.

I started dating this guy recently that I really like but he’s a little younger than me and I’m not sure if he’s committed to me.  I am only a year older but he acts much more immature than me, never bothers to ask me how I’m doing or even offers to pick up the check.  It’s only been a month and I know I can’t base everything off that just yet but I am already getting fed up with him.  Should I move on or wait and see what happens?
            -Brittany

It seems to me he has a lot of growing up to do.  If you are already noticing issues within the first month, he has to go.  I have never been interested in younger guys because of this very reason and women naturally mature faster than guys, so we have a little more understanding I suppose.  If I were you I would first speak to him about how you feel and see where he’s coming from, never hurts to ask.  Also, think about what you want in a relationship for yourself, he may not be the man you’re looking for.  If nothing changes give him an ultimatum then walk.  Being the bigger person and moving on not only helps you but also lets you see all the cute guys you’ve been missing out on since dating.
Good luck!!
XoXo
Sabby!