Meet Sydney, A New Campus Writer!

The Basics

Name: Sydney McCants

Hometown: Brooklyn

Year: Senior

Major: Communications and Media Production

Zodiac Sign: Aries

The Favorites

Favorite film: Nightcrawler

Favorite food: Pastelillos; Macaroni &Cheese

Favorite song at the moment: Jase Harley (ft. Chris Lee)- Between the Lines

Favorite colors: pink; any shade of blue

Favorite TV Show: Power; Marvel's Luke Cage

Favorite place to visit in Buffalo: Canal Side

Favorite animal: DogsThe Interesting Facts

Hobbies: Making YouTube videos (Live it, Love it, Lifestyle) , Cooking

If you could switch places with anybody for a week, who would it be and why: Teyanna Taylor. I'd switch with her because she has really shined this passed year. After a bad break up, she has managed to bounce back and make great moves in her career. Not to mention her beautiful baby girl and new marriage to Iman Shumpert.

Celebrity Crush: Cam Newton, Wale

Guilty Pleasure: Sweets and Southern cooking

If you won the lottery, what would you do? First things first, I would pay off my student loans, then I would buy my own place. Aside from all of the shopping I could think of, I would also travel the world and donate money to my church back at home.

Describe yourself in three words: Strong, ambitious and beautiful

Relationship Status: Single!

What are your aspirations? My ultimate dream is to direct, write and star in my own TV series (like Power)

Are you involved in any organizations on campus? I am not fully committed to one organization just yet, but I do often attend G.I.'s by Pulse' women's empowerment group and K.C.C (Kinks,Curls& Coils) when I can.

What does a perfect day look like to you? A perfect day starts with a great breakfast, cute outfit and great hair. Anything from a summer day spent with the fam, a nice dinner with bae or just a day editing YouTube videos can qualify as a great day for me.