Meet Michael Aggrey!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Buff State chapter.

The Basics

Name: Michael Aggrey

Hometown: Queens, NY

Year: Senior

Major: Electrical Engineering 

Zodiac Sign: Libra

The Favorites

Favorite film: John Q

Favorite food: French Toast

Favorite song at the moment: Little bit more by Jidenna

Favorite color: Blue

Favorite TV Show: Family matters

Favorite place to visit in Buffalo: Niagara falls

Favorite animal: Elephant

The Interesting Facts

Hobbies: Lift weights, play video games, play soccer, drive around

If you could switch places with anybody for a week, who would it be and why: Bill Gates, because he is smart on how to manage his businesses and also an intelligent individual in general

Celebrity Crush: Kiersey Clemens

What are your aspirations? To one day make an impact in people’s lives. I want to be a life coach.

What is NSBE? National Society for Black Engineers. NSBE gives everyone an opportunity to do what they love as an engineer

Why did you become apart of NSBE?  At first, I joined because of my major and later realized it was bigger than just something you join because of your major. It helps creates connections and opens up a road path for you career.

What’s your favorite part about being a member? Going on conferences to meet companies and get to connect with them.

Alexandra Whitehead is a Senior at SUNY at Buffalo State. Originally from Virginia, she is majoring in Fashion Textile and Techonology with a concentration in Merchandising. She also has a minor in Theatre. Alexandra is a big advocate for the arts, taking great pleasure in literature, performing, and media arts. She also loves traveling and experiencing new things. In the Fall of 2014, she had the great opportunity to study abroad in London at Regents University. It was an amazing experience that taught her so much about herself and the different cultures around her. When she graduates, Alexandra aspires to be a film/television actress, owner of a eco-friendly fashion boutique, and owner of an animal rescue that saves feral cats and kittens from the streets.