Meet Dallas Taylor!

The Basics

Name: Dallas Taylor

Hometown: Buffalo, NY

Year:  Senior

Major: Journalism

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

The Favorites

Favorite film: Good Will Hunting

Favorite food: Fettucini Alfredo

Favorite song at the moment: “Slow Dancing in a Burning Room” John Mayer

Favorite color: Green

Favorite TV Show: The West Wing

Favorite place to visit in Buffalo: Close tie between Botanical Gardens and my house

Favorite animal: Octopus. Smartest creature on the planet. Will someday rule the world

The Interesting Facts

Fun fact: I have never in my life been stung by a bee but I have been bitten by an ant.

Hobbies: I play guitar. I write short stories and poetry. Photography.

If you could switch places with anybody for a week, who would it be and why: I would switch places with Frank Sinatra. I would want to see what it would be like to be dead. That way when I come back, I will know and it will be my secret.

Celebrity Crush: En Vogue

Guilty Pleasure: Skittles

If you were stuck on a desert island for a week and could only have three things with you, what would they be? Skittles, a camera, a vat of Novocain

Describe yourself in three words: Unpredictable, Romantic, Kind

Relationship Status: Under construction

What are your aspirations? I would love to be on the radio. I listen to radio all of the time and I want to do that for a living.

Quote to live by: “The best advice I’ve ever received is ‘No one else knows what they're doing either’”. -Ricky Gervais

What advice can you give to students here at Buff State? Understand what your job is and understand what you have to do. Then do it. But don't let those things chain you down. Let those things sort of inform you then let them free you.

**All of us here at Her Campus Buff State would like to wish Dallas the best of luck on all his future goals and endeavors!