This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Buff State chapter.

Name: Briana Allen

Graduation year2017

Major/minor: Fashion Merchandising 

Hometown: Mount Vernon (Bronx, New York)

What’s your best physical feature: Smile

Describe yourself in 3 words: Eclectic, creative and silly 

What means the most to you: Making sure I enjoy every little piece of life and always surrounding myself with positive people.

Who is your role model and why: My grandmother because she’s just an amazing person. I’ve never met someone as selfless and warm hearted as her. She has been through so much in life and I just hope to one day be as great as she is. 

If deserted on an Island, what 3 things would you bring: A dog, first aid kit and a grill! 

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why: I’d travel to Turks and Caicos! It’s so beautiful and the water is crystal clear.

Guilty pleasure: Zombie games and the office 

Pet peeves: When people burp without covering there mouth

Favorite movieWorld War Z

Fun fact: I owned my first dirt bike in 3rd grade 

What do you look for in a guy: 

– good sense of humor (because I’m very silly)

– sense of style 

– nice smile, voice and walk 

– mature 

What’s your biggest deal breaker: Bad breath, cocky attitude, or a poor dresser 

Relationship Status: Single
India Summers is a full-time student who is in the works of obtaining her bachelors degree in fashion merchandising, and then her associates in advertising and marketing communications. In the midst of obtaining her degrees, she has participated in a countless number of activities and community service projects on her Buffalo State campus. She was also inducted into two national honor societies, and plans to study in Los Angeles, California at California State University - Northridge, during the spring 2016 semester. In addition, she is the owner of her website www.studentoffashion.com. She considers herself a fashion photojournalist, who captures the different styles of people across cities, and who ultimately wants to capture styles of people across the world. You can follow her on Instagram @studentoffashion or visit her website at www.studentoffashion.com