sarah gualtieri 9CApNIkRXRI unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sarah gualtieri 9CApNIkRXRI unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Halloween Costumes for You and Bae

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Buff State chapter.

Halloween weekend is among us and you’re probably trying to figure out some cute costume ideas for you and your significant other. Look no further because here are some ideas that will have you and bae be the center of attention:

1. King and Queen

What better way to slay the party than to show everyone who’s in charge? Kings and queens rule their kingdom together and it’s a great way to show you and your partner’s unity.

1. Sandy Dee and Danny Zuko

Who doesn’t love a classic? This Grease couple is the epitome of couple goals. The best part about this costume idea is that you don’t have to spend a ton of money to create it.

1. Kim and Kanye West

You knew this was coming. Say what you want about the Kardashians or even Kanye, but there’s no denying their commitment to each other. These two have so many looks to draw inspiration from so take your pick!

1. Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable

Only 90s kids will remember. Ok, technically early 2000s, but whatever. This crime-fighting duo were the perfect example of best-friends-turned-lovers.

1. Barbie and Ken

Barbie and Ken have been rocking together since what seems like forever. You can go the regular peppy route or play around and be Barbie and Ken zombies. The choice is definitely yours. 

Happy Halloween!!