Getting Through the Rest of the Semester, As Told By Rihanna

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Buff State chapter.

Spring semester is almost complete! We just have to get through four weeks of classes and final exam week then we are free from school (…well, until Fall semester for those who aren’t graduating but let’s just not talk about that). Here are some ways you can get through the rest of this semester in the best, sanest way possible, as told by Rihanna.

1. Stay healthy

This should be your top priority for it will definitely help you stay on top of everything this semester. Workout often, drink plenty of water, and eat plenty of fruits and veggies. Stay away from a bunch of fatty foods (I know this is hard, especially as a college student. But we believe in you!). Also, you can take care of your urinary tract with AZO Cranberry Gummies. Taking 2 gummies gives you the same benefits as 1 glass of cranberry juice!

2. Don’t procrastinate.

Get all of your work done in a timely manner so you’ll have time to spend with your friends and/or significant other! The library is the perfect place to get your work done, especially the Study and Quiet Quad. If you have a hard time lugging all those books, binders, and notebooks, then you need a Vera Bradley Tote Bag for it will carry all of them with ease and more. Also, don’t forget Student ID (which can be kept in a Vera Bradley Zip ID Case) for you may need to print something or make a quick run to retail for a study snack.

3. Go out and have fun!

Now I know some of you would rather stay in and watch movies on Netflix (which there is nothing wrong with). But once in awhile, you need to gather up your friends and head out for the night! Even if you’re just going out to a nice restaurant, at least it’ll give you a reason to get dolled up and get away from your dorm room. Use TRESemme Beauty-Full Volume collection to make your hair look soft and voluptuous.

Beat your face to the fullest and make your eyes pop with Milani Eyeliner!

It comes in an array of colors so you won’t have to limit yourself to just black or brown. Also, complete your outfit with Brappz – a multi-functional fashion accessory that works as a detachable hook! You can use it in multiple ways, including as jewelry or bra straps!  

4. Plan out some fun events – like traveling or attending a concert.

Having something fun to look forward to will lift your mood and keep you going for the rest of the semester. You can plan a girl’s trip for you and your best mates from college or get together with your friends from high school! Use the app CirclePay to get all the money in order! It’s secure and safe to use. You could travel to another country – make it a vacation and go for a week or bite the bullet and study abroad! Studying abroad is an amazing experience that will bring you a new outlook on life. CEA is a study abroad organization that will help you find the perfect program!

You got this! Make the rest of this semester as fun and as stress free as possible. Rihanna would want it that way for you.

Alexandra Whitehead is a Senior at SUNY at Buffalo State. Originally from Virginia, she is majoring in Fashion Textile and Techonology with a concentration in Merchandising. She also has a minor in Theatre. Alexandra is a big advocate for the arts, taking great pleasure in literature, performing, and media arts. She also loves traveling and experiencing new things. In the Fall of 2014, she had the great opportunity to study abroad in London at Regents University. It was an amazing experience that taught her so much about herself and the different cultures around her. When she graduates, Alexandra aspires to be a film/television actress, owner of a eco-friendly fashion boutique, and owner of an animal rescue that saves feral cats and kittens from the streets.