Embarrassing moment? Sabby to the Rescue!!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Buff State chapter.

I am beyond mortified!  Me and this guy in my math class that I have been crushing on since freshmen year finally asked me out!  It was a few nights ago and I had so much fun laughing and discussing our future that we decided to hang out again.  Last night I went to his dorm room to watch a movie when half way through the movie we started making out.  Things got pretty intense with our clothes flying off and before any action started happening I let out a loud fart.  I turned beet red and ran out without a word and his confused face.  He’s texted me and told me that I shouldn’t be embarrassed and that he still wants to see me.  I do not want to see him for fear of farting and the embarrassment still stings.  Should I ignore him forever or try again?
-Meghan

We all do embarrassing things at the worst moments, but the key is to laugh at it!  Farting is a natural occurrence and though it is very embarrassing to fart in front of the person you are digging, you just have to laugh at it.  Text him back in the next few days and let him know that you do want to see him again and leave the farting incident in the past.  Once you are able to laugh at this incident, you will be able to move on and let him get to know you better.

Good luck!

XoXo
Sabby!

Photo Credit: www.YourDictionary.com