Adam Medina: Entrepreneur On The Rise

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Buff State chapter.

Adam Jonathan Medina is a junior here at Buffalo State. Pretty much everyone has seen Adam around campus or knows of him through his involvement in campus organizations and his overall friendly and outgoing demeanor.
.

HC: Do you have a quote to live by?
Adam: “Don’t be in a hurry to condemn because he doesn’t do what you do or think as you think or as fast. There was a time when you didn’t know what you know today.”- Malcolm X

HC: Who is your biggest inspiration?
Adam: Malcolm X and my Mother (cliché I know lol)

HC: What are some things you’ve done on campus and what have you learned from them?
Adam: I was a part of RHA and CSO, and currently am an AA/RA in Moore Complex, and I learned how to improve my leadership skills along with becoming more responsible while being a part of these organizations.

HC: Why did you come to buff state?
Adam: I came to Buffalo State because I felt like I had to leave the City of New York. I felt as if there was nothing there for me to go to if I didn’t pursue my educational career, so I decided to go somewhere far but not too far just in case I had to go home for a family emergency

HC: How would you describe your experience here at buff state?
Adam: Being here at SUNY Buffalo State has been amazing so far. From the people I met to the networking opportunities. I feel it’s not only what you know but also whom you know.

HC: What do you hope to do when you graduate?
Adam: I’d actually like to start making preparations to own my own restaurant, but directly after I graduate hopefully I’ll start working in a bank or something corporate.

HC: Any advice to girls at buff state?
Adam: Honestly the only advice I would like to give the ladies of Buffalo State is make sure you make everyone respect you and respect yourself because you can’t get respect if you don’t give it, and remember no one can make you happy but yourself and you have time to realize what you want so don’t rush it, most of the times the good come when you wait and figure yourself out before anyone else does.

Us here at Her Campus Buff State wish Adam all the best of luck on his continuing journey here at Buff State

Brittany Windham is a Senior at Buffalo State College in Buffalo, NY. She is studying Fashion Design with a concentration in Apparel Design. She is a New York City native with a love for the arts and anything that allows her to express her creativity. She is a published poet and a member of the Chi Alpha Epsilon Honors Society. She has worked alongside artist, designers, and students in New York City to promote environmental awareness through art with her participation in Digital Day Camp through the Eyebeam team. She is currently a member of the Orange Crush team on her campus and she one day aspires to have her own online store which recycles and reuses old accessories and clothing to create new ones.