10 Signs Your College Friends Will Be In Your Life Forever

Having friends in college can help one navigate through college way easier than if they were alone. Some friends will come and go throughout your four years. However, there will be those ones that will stick it out with you and stay in your life even after graduation. Here are some signs that they friends you've made will always be in your life. 

1. They make sure you make it home after a long night outImage result for helping drunk friend gif

2. You've poured your heart out to them at least onceImage result for friends crying gif

3. You've spent many late nights doing nothing and still had funImage result for hanging out gif

4. They've seen you at your worse and you're still friends Image result for friends cheer gif

5. During school breaks, you find yourself texting them all the time tv television text big time rush texting

6. They're the main reason you got through college with your sanity intactnodding the lonely island yes akon i just had sex

7.  Arguments happened but you made up afterwardsVH1 friendship relationship mob wives thats what friends do

8. You've lived with them at least once and it didn't end your friendshipImage result for friends cheer gif

9. They know as much about you as your best friend from home Image result for i know you better than you know yourself gif

10. When you picture life after graduation, they are still there