10 Signs Your College Friends Will Be In Your Life Forever

Posted -

Having friends in college can help one navigate through college way easier than if they were alone. Some friends will come and go throughout your four years. However, there will be those ones that will stick it out with you and stay in your life even after graduation. Here are some signs that they friends you've made will always be in your life. 

1. They make sure you make it home after a long night outImage result for helping drunk friend gif

2. You've poured your heart out to them at least onceImage result for friends crying gif

3. You've spent many late nights doing nothing and still had funImage result for hanging out gif

4. They've seen you at your worse and you're still friends Image result for friends cheer gif

5. During school breaks, you find yourself texting them all the time tv television text big time rush texting

6. They're the main reason you got through college with your sanity intactnodding the lonely island yes akon i just had sex

7.  Arguments happened but you made up afterwardsVH1 friendship relationship mob wives thats what friends do

8. You've lived with them at least once and it didn't end your friendshipImage result for friends cheer gif

9. They know as much about you as your best friend from home Image result for i know you better than you know yourself gif

10. When you picture life after graduation, they are still there 

Comments

About The Author

Alexandra Whitehead is a Senior at SUNY at Buffalo State. Originally from Virginia, she is majoring in Fashion Textile and Techonology with a concentration in Merchandising. She also has a minor in Theatre. Alexandra is a big advocate for the arts, taking great pleasure in literature, performing, and media arts. She also loves traveling and experiencing new things. In the Fall of 2014, she had the great opportunity to study abroad in London at Regents University. It was an amazing experience that taught her so much about herself and the different cultures around her. When she graduates, Alexandra aspires to be a film/television actress, owner of a eco-friendly fashion boutique, and owner of an animal rescue that saves feral cats and kittens from the streets.