This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.

The day is finally here. The one day you actually want to eat at the Caf: Cafsgiving!

Cafsgiving is an annual tradition at Bucknell where an assortment of Thanksgiving foods are served in the Caf for everyone to eat. From the classic turkey to scrumptious stuffing and to a delicious pumpkin roll, there are truly so many good eats. Last year, over 2200 students attended Cafsgiving and based on my personal experience, the food is totally worth it!

In total, I tried the turkey, ham, green beans, dinner roll, baked corn, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, stuffing, the pumpkin roll, and apple and pumpkin pies with whipped cream. Here were my rankings from least to most favorite:

10: Baked Corn

The baked corn was interesting because I liked how it tasted but the consistency was mushy and not ideal for how baked corn is supposed to be. It was good, but it was the one thing I didn’t love.

9: Green Beans

The green beans were good! I may be a little biased because veggies are just not my favorite but considering how green beans are supposed to taste, they were yummy and a great addition to the spread!

8: Mashed potatoes

I love mashed potatoes and these were no exception. I especially loved pairing them with gravy. I really had no complaints about them!

7: Stuffing

Stuffing has to be one of my favorite Thanksgiving foods and I really enjoyed it (again with gravy for an extra flavor kick!). It was a little soggy on my first go around but my seconds were perfect.

6: Dinner Roll with Butter

A classic but delicious part of the spread. 

5: Turkey

I really enjoyed the turkey and gravy. No notes!

4: Ham

The ham was surprisingly really good. I wasn’t expecting to like it so much but I did! 

3: Pumpkin and Apple Pie

It’s hard for me to not rank pie number one because I LOVED the pie! The whipped cream on top with the perfect apple and pumpkin cores and crunchy pie crust was absolutely immaculate. But, there were two other treats I loved even more.

2: Sweet Potatoes

Who doesn’t love a good sweet potato? I know I do! I specifically loved the way the potatoes were cut into cubes and they were just delicious overall. 10/10 recommend.

1: Pumpkin Roll

Last but not least, the famous pumpkin roll. I loved the flavor, texture, and just everything about this festive dessert. Seriously, I loved the pumpkin roll so much, I had to get another!

Abby Hausner

Bucknell '26

Abby is currently a sophomore at Bucknell, double majoring in Economics and Political Science. In her free time, she loves to hang out with friends, enjoy a cup of coffee, read, and bake!