Style Blog – Kirsten Fitch

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.

What are your current style inspirations?

I would say my style inspirations are what I see in catalogs but also on my friends and the people around me. My friends from home and school constantly inspire me and give me ideas. Whether it’s outfit combinations or a specific piece of clothing, they are always inspiring me. I’m also a fan of classic looks and incorporating those into what I wear.

What is your all-time favorite trend?

My all-time favorite trend is classic, simple looks that never go out of style. I love classic pieces like leather riding boots, pearls and a good little black dress. They’re not super “trendy” so you won’t look back at what you wore and think “what was I thinking” (umm ’80s). I also like that they’re things that my mom would approve of and probably has worn at some point. I love hearing her say that when she was in college she wore similar things.

What is your go-to winter outfit?

My go-to winter outfit is a pair of dark jeans, tall riding boots and either a sweater or button up. It’s simple and easy but you still look put together.