This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.

Hometown: Syracuse, NY
Major: Psychology and Spanish
Class Year:  2013

The Basics:

Favorite Movie: Wicker Park

Favorite TV show: Dexter

Favorite Book: My Sister’s Keeper (by Jody Picoult)

Favorite Store: Forever21

Favorite Song right now: “Live High” (by Jason Mraz)

Favorite Class: Personality Psychology; because I think people are really fascinating, and we get to study those differences between people and what accounts for them

Favorite Aspect of Bucknell: the quesadillas in the Bison

Activities on Campus: FLAG&BT, Psi Chi, research with professor Dean

General Interests:  music, reading, going on adventures, men’s lacrosse

Favorite Animal(s): elephants!!! (and pugs)

If you could have any superpower, what would it be: the ability to read minds because people make things difficult by not saying how they feel or what they really think, and I could avoid a lot of problems if I could read peoples’ minds (or if people just said what they were thinking)

Little Known Fact: I have a twin brother

Girls, Girls, Girls:

Relationship Status: single

What Do You Look For in a Date: honesty, sense of humor, sense of adventure, kindness

Female Turnoff: cockiness

Celebrity Crush(es): Ellen Page and Leonardo diCaprio (in his younger years)

Advice to Girls: don’t be afraid to try something new

Ideal Date : we would be watching Dexter, baking cookies, and playing with pugs

The Best of the Rest:

Proudest Accomplishment: getting into Bucknell

Where Do You See Yourself in Ten Years:  I try not to think about that…

What Three Words Describe You: friendly, curious, open-minded

One Thing You Hope to Cross off of Your Bucket List: travel the world; I love to travel, and I’ve been to a lot of different countries, but there are still a lot of cultures I’d like to experience and a lot of places I’d like to see…

Cameron is a senior at Bucknell University pursuing degrees in English and Theatre. Born and raised in suburban Philadelphia, she is a member of Delta Gamma sorority and recently spent a semester abroad in London (tea and scones galore!). Her favorite things include (but are not limited to) anything with the word "coffee" in it, her two shih tzus, peppermint gum, reality tv, and spending time with family and friends. She also enjoys experimenting in the kitchen, dancing, staying active, and singing. Her claim to fame? She was a street shoutout on the show "Cash Cab".