This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.
Hometown: Upper Saddle River, NJ 
Major: Economics  
Class Year: 2014
Avid Shakespeare reader Josh Cohen came to Bucknell after his brother (senior Matt Cohen) because of how comfortable campus made him feel.  Now, Josh has landed in the spotlight as Campus Cutie!
The Basics
Favorite Book: Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand  
Favorite Movie: Anchorman  
Favorite store: Dick’s Sporting Goods
Most played song on your ipod: The Prayer by Kid Cudi
Favorite Class at Bucknell: Macro Economics with Armando Lopez-Velasco
Favorite aspect of Bucknell: The people. Everyone is so nice.
Campus Activities: I am the social chair in Phi-Psi.  I’m on the club baseball team.  I am also re-joining SERV (Student Emergency Response Volunteers).  
Campus Posse: I usually just hang out at Phi Psi with my brothers. 
General Interests: I’m interested in American Politics.  I really like music.  I really like to watch sports, none specifically.  
Little Known Fact: I’ve been to thirty-five international countries.  My favorite city would be Copenhagen or Rome. 
Girls, Girls, Girls:
Relationship Status: In a Relationship 
What you look for in a girl: Intelligence. 
Female turnoff: Lack of said intelligence.  
Celebrity Crush: Kate Upton 
The Best of the Rest:
Proudest Accomplishment: Getting into Bucknell University.
Where do you see yourself in 10 years: Successful. 
3 words to describe yourself: Outgoing, Inquisitive, and Exciting.
Cameron is a senior at Bucknell University pursuing degrees in English and Theatre. Born and raised in suburban Philadelphia, she is a member of Delta Gamma sorority and recently spent a semester abroad in London (tea and scones galore!). Her favorite things include (but are not limited to) anything with the word "coffee" in it, her two shih tzus, peppermint gum, reality tv, and spending time with family and friends. She also enjoys experimenting in the kitchen, dancing, staying active, and singing. Her claim to fame? She was a street shoutout on the show "Cash Cab".