Jacob Agner

Hometown: Roanoke, Virginia 
Major: English
Class Year: Graduate Student, 2012

“In the history of the universe, there have been several interesting, if not brilliant people.  Jacob is not one of them.” – Jacob Agner.  Although he may not be a self-acclaimed interesting and brilliant person, this James Madison graduate sure brings looks and personality to Bucknell’s campus.   

The Basics
Favorite Book: Jude the Obscure by Thomas Hardy
Favorite Movie: Lethal Weapon, Raging Bull, and Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs 
Favorite store: Books-A-Million 
Most played song on your ipod: Untitled (How does it feel?) by D’Angelo 
Favorite Class at Bucknell: Modern American Literature 
Favorite aspect of Bucknell: The town and the people.
Campus Activities: I recently introduced films for the 70th Anniversary Film Festival, and participated in the marathon reading of Pride and Prejudice.
Campus Posse: Grad students go solo unless Jim Beam is involved.
Favorite place on Campus: Embarrassingly, the library.
General Interests: I like movies a lot.  I used to be a wrestler and now I help my dad with a high school team. I don’t listen to the news much because it is depressing.  But I picked up listening to podcasts, specifically the Joe Rogan Experience.  
Little Known Fact: I am ambidextrous.  I write left handed, I eat my cereal left handed, but I played baseball right handed.  
Girls, Girls, Girls:
Relationship Status: No
What you look for in a girl:  I don’t go for the cliché nice smile, although that is nice.  What often attracts me is something I wouldn’t expect about them.  Something idiosyncratic or weird even.   
Female turnoff: Over-involvement.  Don’t worry about my emotions too much.  
Celebrity Crush: Angelina Jolie and Rosario Dawson.  Marilyn Monroe.  
The Best of the Rest:
Proudest Accomplishment: Not dying from all the dumb things I’ve done so far. 
Where do you see yourself in 10 years: 33, and pregnant. 
3 words to describe you: prurient, pertinacious, and pusillanimous: suck it alliteration