This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.

Finding a new moisturizer to protect your skin and keep it hydrated can seem overwhelming. Everyone has different skin types, and what works for someone else may not work for you. Sometimes, it’s hard to remember to put sunscreen on after you’ve finished your skincare routine. I’ll use any moisturizer and add an SPF moisturizer on top. Here are some of my faves!

‘Sun Bum Glow 30’

I’ve been using this product for over a year and absolutely love it! The color of the tint blends in seamlessly with my day-to-day moisturizer. One of my friends recommended it as a ‘Super Goop’ dupe, and I’ve never even had to try the ‘Super Goop’ because the ‘Sun Bum Glow’ works so well. 10 out of 10.

‘Rare Beauty’ Tinted Moisturizer

I recently got this one, and it goes on my skin smoother than the sun bum, but I also got a shave lighter than I should’ve. This doesn’t affect the moisturizer and how it blends into my face. It looks the same, but it was a shock when I first put it on in the morning. It’s a tinted moisturizer with SPF, so you can’t ask for anything better. Of course, it supports rare beauty Selena Gomez’s brand, so how can you say no.

‘Neutrogena’ SPF Moisturizer

This product is okay- I don’t feel like it works tremendously. I would have to slather myself, creating very oily work for me. It dries out my face and doesn’t do anything for me personally, but it might work for people with oily skin.

‘Pacifica’ Tint Color

In my opinion, this is the worst tinted SPF moisturizer I’ve tried. It burns my face, it’s hard to get out, and there’s so little product in it for $15.

‘Australian Gold’ Botanical 50 SPF Tinted Face

This goes on so well, it’s a reasonable price, and it lasts a while. The SPF is very high, which you don’t usually see in SPF moisturizers.

‘Laroche’, Posey, 60 SPF Moisturizer

While it is on the pricey side, it is worth it because the SPF is super high, and you don’t need to use any other type of moisturizer with it. Simply, it does the job and is perfect for anyone who does not know where to start.

Julia is a first year at Bucknell University. Currently, she is aiming to major in Psychology and minor in Social Justices. When she is not writing she is running or getting an iced coffee. She loves cats, books, and Taylor Swift!