Campus Cutie: Nick Stetz

Hometown: Baltimore, MD

Major: Management and French

Class Year: 2013

The Basics

• Favorite book: Le Petit Prince
  • Favorite Movie: Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy
  • Favorite Store: American Eagle
  • Most Played Song on your ipod: New Slang by The Shins
  • Favorite Class at Bucknell: Independent Study: French Children’s Literature
  • Campus Activities: President of Campus Vinyl, Brother of Chi Phi Fraternity, New Student Orientation (OL and OA)
  • Campus Posse: My O-Family, Brothers of Chi Phi, and last but not least my Sisters of KAΘ
  • General Interests: Music, mashups and DJing, anything related to Baltimore, Star Wars, anything superhero or comic book related, Scrubs, french, a plethora of sports – football, baseball, rugby, soccer
  • Little Known Fact: I lived in England for two years in high school and if you pay close attention sometimes I’ll slip up and you’ll here me use English slang or you’ll see me use the English spelling of a word. Also, I’m distantly related to Zach Braff.

Girls, Girls, Girls

• Relationship: In an amazing one
  • What do you look for in a girl: Sporty and dorky with a very good sense of humor. Someone who actually finds poop jokes funny.
  • Female turnoff: Having zero clue who Darth Vader is.
  • Celebrity Crush: KELLY CLARKSON

Best of the Rest 

• Proudest Accomplishment: Releasing my first mashup album freshman year, “If the Beat’s Alright, They Will Dance All Night.” Not only was there an overwhelming sensation of self-fulfillment, but it gave me the confidence to pretty much strive for anything that means a whole lot to me. 
  • Where do you see yourself in 10 years: Hanging out with Girl Talk as he’ll have already taken me under his wing as his protege years ago.
  • 3 words to describe yourself: Driven, dorky, caring
Elizabeth is a senior at Bucknell University, majoring in English and Spanish. She was born and raised in Northern New Jersey, always with hopes of one day pursuing a career as a journalist. She worked for her high school paper and continues to work on Bucknell’s The Bucknellian as a senior writer. She has fervor for frosting, creamy delights, and all things baking, an affinity for classic rock music, is a collector of bumper stickers and postcards, and is addicted to Zoey Deschanel in New Girl. Elizabeth loves anything coffee flavored, the Spanish language, and the perfect snowfall. Her weakness? Brunch. See more of her work at www.elizabethbacharach.wordpress.com