A Big Thank You for Our Back to School Survival Kit!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.

Our HC team would like to extend a huge thank you to the fabulous crew over at HC Nationals and our sponsors who sent us an AWESOME Back-to-School Survival kit!  The Back to School Survival Kit program is the largest sampling program our chapters and collegiates have ever seen! Our HC Bucknell team had a blast sampling and playing with all the products from our fabulous sponsors, and we just had to share some of the details about the goodies that were included because any college gal could utilize and benefit from them. Read below for more details about what we couldn’t get enough of in our kits!

NeuroSonic Water

Our team was thrilled to receive four whole cases of NeuroSonic water.  NeuroSonic is no ordinary beverage – it provides sustained and focused energy for you, whether you’re about to hit the gym or bear down in the library.  Not only does it only have 35 calories per bottle, it has a great carbonated taste!  We loved the wild berry flavor that increased our alertness for our meeting.  Needless to say, we will definitely be drinking more NeuroSonic!

Luna

What college gal DOESN’T love Luna bars? I would be shocked to find one.  Luna bars make the perfect breakfast on-the-go or easy snack.  They come in a variety of flavors to suit the picky eater and do not only taste great but provide the nutrition that every collegiate needs. Luna bars will get any college girl through a hectic morning or long class and provide sustained energy whenever needed!  Our favorite flavors were s’mores and peanut honey pretzel but try them all so you can decide for yourself!

Poppin

Poppin is a company devoted to jazzing up ordinary school supplies and dorm decor.  Poppin is no ordinary office supply company: they sell work style so that you can work happy.  Our team went crazy for the 9 x 14cm soft-cover bound orange notebooks and purple gel pens that Poppin provided.  The notebook is the perfect size for keeping track of your daily to-dos, keeping a food diary, or anything else!  We loved the bold orange color and elastic band that held it together.  In addition to sending over the notebooks, Poppin provided our team with some fabulous purple gel pens!  Our team had a blast using the fun gel ink in our meeting – Poppin’s products do prove that with the right supplies, school and office work can in fact be fun.

Chipotle

A college girl loves her Chipotle – actually, is there anyone who doesn’t love Chipotle?  Fun fact: there are girls on Bucknell’s campus who will make the 45 minute drive to the Chipotle out in State College to get their burrito fix.  Our HC team was so happy to receive a buy-one-get-one free card so two members can enjoy a tasty burrito together, but that’s not all.  Our HC team got a coupon for an entirely free catered party!  We all literally squaled with excitement at the prospect of our Mexican feast.  Readers too can score the chance to win a catered dorm party for 40 by texting DORM to 888222 – best of luck!

SK Energy Shots
We all have those days where we feel like we could fall asleep during a lecture or while writing a paper in the library.  Those days when you feel so sleepy the whole day blurs together and it is hard to concentrate on any task or assignment.  Well, SK Energy Shots have arrived and they are here to help any collegiate through those rough days!  SK Energy Shots have left the bad stuff out and promise users will not get the jitters or experience a crash.  The energy shot even has added in beneficial ingredients like antioxidants and Vitamins B3, B6,  and B12 and comes in orange, grape and berry flavors! Our HC team was so thrilled to receive a package of SK Energy shots and have definitely felt their beneficial effects!  We left less sluggish and more alert after taking this delicious energy shot.

Our Her Campus team at Bucknell is SO thankful to all the sponsors that provided us with such awesome and useful goodies.  We can confidently saw they would help any collegiate adjust to the swing of a new school year!

Thanks again and as always,

HCXO!

Margaret is a senior at Bucknell University majoring in psychology and economics. She is a campus correspondent for Her Campus Bucknell, a member of the women's squash team, and spent last semester abroad in Rome. She loves all kinds of music from Michael Buble to old-school hip hop, Kiawah Island (SC), Oprah magazine, crossword puzzles and going out to leisurely weekend brunches with her friends. 
Elizabeth is a senior at Bucknell University, majoring in English and Spanish. She was born and raised in Northern New Jersey, always with hopes of one day pursuing a career as a journalist. She worked for her high school paper and continues to work on Bucknell’s The Bucknellian as a senior writer. She has fervor for frosting, creamy delights, and all things baking, an affinity for classic rock music, is a collector of bumper stickers and postcards, and is addicted to Zoey Deschanel in New Girl. Elizabeth loves anything coffee flavored, the Spanish language, and the perfect snowfall. Her weakness? Brunch. See more of her work at www.elizabethbacharach.wordpress.com