YouTube Star Tana Mongeau’s Best StoryTimes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Tana Mongeau is definitely a controversial YouTuber. Whatever opinion you have of Tana Mongeau, you can’t deny that her StoryTime videos are absolutely insane. She does not hold back at all. Her videos are so specific and descriptive. If you’re going to binge watch any StoryTime YouTuber, it has to be Tana Mongeau. Here are some of her best StoryTime videos.

my PSYCHOTIC sugar daddy story. you aren’t ready.

This is the first Tana Mongeau video I ever came across and it single-handedly led to my Tana marathon. Even though it’s over an hour long, this video is good that it will have you glued to your screen the entire time. If you’re going to watch any video on this list, it should be this one.

Why I Won’t Be Attending Vidcon 2018: A Rant

Regardless of how you feel about the whole TanaCon fiasco, this is a great StoryTime video. She didn’t hold back at all and shed light on how VidCon actually treats creators. This is also the video where she announces her TanaCon convention, which is pretty interesting, to say the least.

a loved one was murdered: storytime

This StoryTime is about Tana’s Louis Vuitton backpack. If you have a passion for designer items, you HAVE to watch this video. This video is absolutely hilarious and heartbreaking at the same time.

I WAS ARRESTED FOR DRUG POSSESSION FELONIES: STORYTIME

Tana’s life at 16 is probably crazier than most people’s entire lives. This is a StoryTime about her going on a road trip and getting arrested. This is one of those StoryTimes where people accuse her of lying because it’s too crazy to be true. Regardless of it’s true or not, this StoryTime is hilarious and a must-watch.

MY CREEPY STALKER STORY

This is the first video in the series about her stalker. She’s had this stalker since 2nd grade. This StoryTime isn’t that amazing on its own, but it’s a good backstory to the rest of the stalker videos.

I SENT MY STALKER TO JAIL

This StoryTime is CRAZY. This is where her stalker turns from being obsessed with her to being dangerous by hacking into her phone. She ends up having her stalker arrested.

MY STALKER BROKE INTO MY HOUSE: STORYTIME

Her stalker was out of jail and got a hold of her new address. In this StoryTime, Tana talks about how she started to feel unsafe in her own house and decides to move out because her stalker has broken into her house.

MY STALKER TOOK PICS OF MY SLEEPING BODY… & more

This video is so REAL and terrifying. Her stalker broke into her house again and sent her a horror story written about her.

Answering YOUR Questions About My Stalker

This video is so raw and real. Her emotions on here are heartbreaking. Tana takes so many precautions to stop her stalker but he is still able to hack into her phone and break into her house.

NAIL LADY ROBBED ME OF $1000: STORYTIME

In this StoryTime, Tana talks about how a shady nail salon steals money from her. The story itself is very entertaining, but her attention to detail makes it so much better, a must-watch.

I GOT MY SEXIST PRINCIPAL FIRED: STORYTIME (spread love)

This video is absolutely hilarious. She gets her sexist principal fired, like SHE DID THAT!!! Watch this video to get this Tana reference: “I’ve always hated you, Sharon.”

I ALMOST GOT ROOFIED & SHOT (NO clickbait): STORYTIME

This was a great StoryTime and something everyone should watch. Be careful of who you accept drinks from, especially strangers. A must-watch.

Tana Mongeau is definitely one of the best StoryTime YouTubers. If you’re looking for your next YouTuber to binge watch, definitely start off your binge with these videos.

All photos via YouTube

Want to keep up with HCBU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board, and read our latest Tweets!

Clarissa is a senior majoring in Journalism at Boston University's College of Communication. Besides writing, Clarissa loves Srabble, astrology, and satire. ?
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.