This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Shopping for fun and unique gifts for everyone in your life can be difficult, so let this gift guide help! Here are 5 gifts for all different kinds of people. Gifts mean the most when they are personalized and special, and these are some great ones. Gift-giving can also be a great way to support small businesses, so the gifts on this list are mostly from small businesses.

For your friend who loves Harry Potter

This candle is the perfect gift for any of your friends who are fans of Harry Potter! This candle smells like butterscotch, cream soda and cinnamon— the perfect mixture to make you feel like you’re studying in the Hogwarts library. Another really fun aspect of this candle is that once it burns down, there is a piece of jewelry hidden inside. Once the candle burns, the jar can also be used as a mug. This gift is on the pricier side, at $49.99, but your friends are sure to love it!

For a friend who loves music

This keychain from MandiMadeItGifts on Etsy is a really great and inexpensive gift for a friend who loves music. Just write in the name of the song and the Spotify URI code, and the shop owner will create a custom keychain based on the song. It also comes with a cute colored tassel. This gift is only $7, but it’s personalized and unique.

For your Harry Styles-obsessed friend

These adorable ornaments from Etsy are Fine Line themed, and they are to die for! The full set of four is $32, and they are $8 each. There are four different designs to choose from, but each is cuter than the next. These are perfect for the Christmas tree of a friend who loves Harry Styles, or your own Christmas tree! The shop also has other Harry-themed ornaments as well.

For your family member who loves to cook

This is a great gift for a parent or other family member who loves to cook and has old, hand-written recipes. This is another gift from Etsy, and it’s super simple to personalize! Just message the shop owner a photograph of the recipe, and they print it into a high-quality tea towel. This gift is on the pricier side, at $25.95 plus shipping, but this is a sentimental gift that’s sure to make your family members tear up!

For your father

A personalized leather wallet from StayFinePersonalized on Etsy is a perfect gift for your father, or another family member or friend! These wallets can be personalized to say a name or initials. You can write in the engraving, and choose a brown or black wallet. The wallet is extremely well-made, and will definitely last for a long time! This wallet starts at $35, but increases in price with the number of engravings you choose to add.

I hope this holiday gift guide makes the holiday season a bit easier! These gifts are perfect for everyone on your list, and you can support small businesses in the process. Happy Holidays!

Want to keep up with HCBU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board, and read our latest Tweets!

Jenny is a sophmore at Boston University. She is studying psychology with a minor in special education. She is from Massachusetts, and loves all things MA! Her hobbies include listening to music, watching hockey games, and drinking coffee!