Winning Outfits for Hockey Games

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

With Hockey season starting up, it is time to focus on an often forgotten, but still important aspect of the game: how you dress to show school spirit, while staying warm and looking cute? Luckily Her Campus has the solution(s). 

Look #1: All About BU

Pair a hockey jersey (and all your other BU apparel) with BU leggings to show your school spirit. Remember the face paint! 

Look #2: Fashionable Fan

If you love to watch sports, but don’t like to dress the part, pair a BU shirt with a black skirt, add black booties, a leather jacket, and apply red lipstick to tie the look together.

Look #3: Hipster Grunge

Style a grey BU tank with a red flannel and military jacket and grab a pair of black jeans and boots.

Look #4: Comfortably Cute

Why mess with the basics? Stay comfortable and casual with a long sleeve BU shirt, leggings, Converse and a baseball cap—the perfect mix of sporty and cute.

Choose a style that best fits you! And don’t forget to mix and match and experiment with different looks, because school spirit goes with everything!

Sophie is a junior at Boston University studying Psychology and Education. When she isn't memorizing parts of the brain or writing papers on the philosophies of teaching, she likes to dance, shop, and obsess over her pet rabbit.
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.