This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

So, I just got Disney Plus and let me tell you…it is the best thing I’ve ever done. With what seems like A BILLION shows and movies to watch, you should totally make it your newest streaming service of choice. 

One great benefit of Disney Plus is that it’s only $6.99 a month and you can cancel whenever. Also, up to four screens can be watching at once, and up to seven profiles can be made. In order to really take advantage of this opportunity, three friends and I split the cost so that the streaming service is only $1.75 a month for each of us. 

I’ve already gone through and added about 50 movies to my watch list of my old favorites from when I was a kid. There’s a selection of about 500 movies as of now, and almost 8,000 episodes of TV, so there’s a super wide range of choices. The company is also going to continue releasing new material, which I’m really looking forward to.

Do yourself a favor and get on the Disney Plus service, you won’t regret it. Prepare for the ULTIMATE nostalgia though, just a warning. 

Want to keep up with HCBU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board, and read our latest Tweets!

Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.