Why the Patriots Are Going to Win the Superbowl

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

With the recent drama surrounding “Deflategate,” the New England Patriots have been facing some serious heat. But thats not the only hot thing the Pats have going on. In addition to the incredible talent on the team, they are more importantly incredibly handsome. The Patriots are set to face the Seattle Seahawks for Super Bowl XLIX and with a smile like Tom Brady’s, it’s going to be so much more than touchdowns and field goals. With these four men on the team, there is no way the Patriots can lose. And god bless them and their dashing good looks for allowing us to actually watch the game for more than five minutes.

1. Tom Brady

Every person on this planet knows that Tom Brady is the closest living thing we have to a God. I think it goes without saying that he is insanely attractive and the sexiest 37-year-old basically ever. After the countless records he has set and numerous Super Bowl wins, it’s also basic knowledge that he is one of the greatest quarterbacks in NFL history. As if this isn’t enough, he is married to the one and only Gisele Bündchen and with their three perfect children they have created New England’s own royal family. TB12 FOREVER. Sorry Russell Wilson, maybe next time.

2. Jimmy Garoppolo

Not only do the Patriots have Tom Brady, but even the backup QB can make any girl’s heart melt. Coming to New England from Illinois, Garoppolo completed 182 yards and a touchdown in his first season. He may still be a rookie, but his looks can certainly compete with any player on the field.

3. Rob Gronkowski

All hail Rob “Gronk” Gronkowski. Whether he is aggressively spiking the ball on the field, taking over club scenes across the country, or modeling with kittens, he absolutely kills it. One of the best tight ends in the league, he has scored 14 touchdowns in the last 17 games. With his athletic ability and dashing good looks, there is no way we won’t be seeing him in the endzone this Sunday.

4. Danny Amendola

Even though the Patriots lost the beloved Wes Welker to the Denver Broncos, they gained a new heartthrob in Danny Amendola. Despite a slow start due to injuries, he has proved to Pats Nation that he is the real deal, especially after scoring a legendary 51-yard touchdown thrown by fellow wide receiver Julian Edelman (who is also easy on the eyes) against the Ravens. Amendola gained a lot of respect after he promised to donate $100 for every reception and $200 for every dropped pass to the Boston Marathon bombing victims. And yes, he is absolutely gorgeous.

With these hunks on the team, the Seahawks should start packing their bags now. 

Brianne is a junior at BU where she is majoring in Public Relations and minoring in going out Monday-Sunday. She refers to Vogue as her bible, is addicted to instagram and the Real Housewives, and considers mimosas to be a food group. 
Summer is a Boston University graduate ('15) that received a BS in Journalism with a concentration in magazine journalism. Her interests include editorial design and lifestyle, fashion, and beauty content, as she aspires to be a fashion magazine writer and editor. She is currently a fashion and beauty writer for Bustle.com and previously served as a Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Boston University. Summer likes to think of herself as a lipstick enthusiast and smoothie connoisseur, so when she isn't writing for Bustle, you could probably find her sipping on a strawberry-banana smoothie and planning her next purchases at Sephora. Follow Summer on Twitter @SummerArlexis