Which Brooklyn Nine-Nine Character Are You?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

If you’re a fan of Brooklyn Nine-Nine, chances are you definitely relate (a bit too much) to one of the characters. Are you more of a Jake or a Boyle? Are you a Rosa or an Amy? A Terry or a Holt? Gina? Who knows, maybe you’re even GASP a Hitchcock or a Scully…

Amy Santiago

You were probably a teacher’s pet who graduated at the top of your class. You were that kid who always corrected the teacher and caught typos in textbooks. You’re a grammar queen who loves stationary and probably has a studyblr account. You read the terms and services and always follow the rules. You’re such a hard worker with amazing work ethic and non-stop dedication.

Jake Peralta

You make questionable financial decisions and probably haven’t gone to the dentist in years. You know all the words to the Die Hard movies. You’re quite the jokester but are still quite intelligent. You love a good competition. It’s hard for you to express your feelings but you’re quite the optimist despite your dark past.

Rosa Diaz

You’re strong, independent (a little scary) and a total badass. Your closet consists of 3 colors: black, gray, and blood red. You value your privacy and never divulge anything. You might get a bit (read: overly) mad sometimes. You have a strong shell but sometimes (read: rarely) show your soft side.

Sergeant Terry Jeffords

You might love yogurt a bit too much. You hit the gym often and have the body to prove it. You’re a big softy who would do anything for your family and friends. You have a strong work ethic and you’re a natural leader.

Gina Linetti

You are a social media queen! Your phone is always in your hand. You live tweet during your favorite shows and post every single aspect of your life on the internet. People might think of you as a narcissist but it doesn’t faze you because you know you’re the best.

Captain Ray Holt

You may seem overly professional and strict but you’re actually incredibly funny. You love a good competition. You don’t let your ego get too large and recognize when you have to step aside and let others have their chance in the spotlight. You are a natural leader. You have overcome so many obstacles to get where you are. Everyone should aspire to be like you.

Charles Boyle  

You love food and take your food blog very seriously. You’re a hard worker with a big heart. You’re a loyal friend who would never let anyone down. You’re incredibly brave and wouldn’t hesitate to risk your life for a friend.

Hitchcock and Scully

You’re incredibly lazy. You live on your chair and seriously debate if it’s worth it to stand up. You love food. You prefer a close friend as opposed to a large friend group. You would do anything for your best friend.  

So which character are you?

Want to keep up with HCBU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board, and read our latest Tweets!

Clarissa is a senior majoring in Journalism at Boston University's College of Communication. Besides writing, Clarissa loves Srabble, astrology, and satire. ?
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.