What 6 TV Nerds Can Teach Us About College

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Remember when being a nerd was so…well, nerdy? Today, however, nerdy is the new cool! The nerds are the ones who take over the world— including the TV world. Here are six TV nerds that can help inspire us to endure those late night study sessions. 

1. Say Yes To Knope

Sometimes it’s hard to balance everything in college. We have to make time to study and make time for those important people in our lives. And we have to remember the waffles. Never forget the waffles! Breakfast is the most important meal of the day!

2. Don’t Chuck It Up

We have to know that it isn’t about what’s on the outside. It’s about what’s on the inside, even if what’s on the inside is the entire CIA database. That would have been useful for our U.S. government midterm, Chuck.

3. JD

John Dorian taught us to think before we speak. But it’s probably best to not speak in specific situations, especially when you didn’t read the material for discussion. Silence is golden. 

4. Boss Like Ross

Ross Geller taught us that grammar is important. Who agrees?

5. Marshall

Studying doesn’t have to be boring. It’s something to sing about! Even when it’s hard to commit to our work, we have to sit down and do it because our future depends on it (dun dun dun).

K C

BU '18

BU Contributor
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.