ekaterina shevchenko ZLTlHeKbh04 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
ekaterina shevchenko ZLTlHeKbh04 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

The Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide for the Men In Your Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

With the holidays coming up, the gift-giving season commences. While it may come easy to think of gift ideas for women, men are definitely harder to shop for. They either already have everything or they give you zero clues as to what they might want. 

Whether it be your father, brother, friend, or boyfriend, you definitely want to get them a thoughtful gift that they will enjoy. If you are still having trouble deciding on a gift for any of the men in your life, this gift guide will definitely help.

Weighted Blanket

Move over heated blankets, weighted blankets are all the rage this year! Weighted blankets help to improve sleep quality and reduce anxiety; they also recreate the feeling of a hug.

Memory Foam Travel Pillow

Travel pillows are a necessity for someone who travels often. There are some fancy ones, but a basic memory foam travel pillow will be perfect for any traveler.

Tech Gloves

Tech gloves are so useful for those who live in colder areas. You shouldn’t have to compromise having warm hands with the ability to use your phone outside.

Cologne

Cologne is a fool-proof gift for any of the men in your life. Sephora has a holiday cologne sampler with 11 different samples and a coupon to redeem for a full-size cologne.

Gym Clothes

This is great for the active men in your life. You could go with a t-shirt, shorts, or some sneakers. Either way, new gym clothes are always appreciated.

Water Bottle

Everyone needs to stay hydrated! A new water bottle is a great way to motivate them to increase their water intake.

Gifts don’t have to make the holidays complicated. Spend less time worrying about gifts and more time with those you love instead!

Want to keep up with HCBU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board, and read our latest Tweets!

Clarissa is a senior majoring in Journalism at Boston University's College of Communication. Besides writing, Clarissa loves Srabble, astrology, and satire. ?
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.