Trader Joe’s Has All the Pumpkin Products You Could Ever Need

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Who doesn’t love sweaters, pumpkins, and apple picking? Fall is finally here and so are the delicious treats and scented candles to enjoy while snuggling up and watching a Halloween movie at home. I did research on the best fall items from Trader Joes and these are my favorites!

Pumpkin Spice Coffee

I get this coffee every single fall. I wish they sold it year-round, but unfortunately it’s just a fall item (insert sad face). Pumpkin spice coffee is EVERYTHING. If you like Starbucks’ Pumpkin Spiced Latte, you will probably be obsessed with this. Trader Joe’s sells K-Cup’s (which is perfect for us college students) and a regular blend for real coffee makers too. Try it and you won’t regret it!

Pumpkin Cranberry Crisps

These tasty crackers are incredible. The cracks contain raisins which combine for a perfect sweet, yet salty snack. Add cheese, dips and spreads to make them even more flavorful!

Vanilla Pumpkin Scented Candle

If you’re looking for the perfect candle, your search is over. This candle perfectly combines so many of my favorite scents. The candle is a warm and comforting mix of sweet vanilla and pumpkin. It comes in a medium-size and, if you’re anything like me, you will stock up, buying two or three before they’re all sold out. This candle perfectly embodies the scent of fall.

Pumpkin Butter

Even though this Pumpkin butter contains no real butter at all, it has a heavy texture that is smooth and flavorful. It’s healthy and has minimal ingredients, but is just as tasty as something unhealthy! All the spices perfectly combine together in this delicious butter.

Pumpkin Ice Cream

Throw away all your old flavors of ice cream and invest in this one. Pumpkin ice cream is smooth and reminds you of everything you love about fall. It is sweet with all the correct spices added into the mix. Grab one (or a couple) of jars of this ice cream next time you’re at Trader Joe’s!

Pumpkin Bread & Muffin Mix

I am a HUGE fan of pumpkin bread. What’s challenging, however, is making pumpkin bread from scratch. All those recipes are complicated and I don’t have the time or baking skills to do it. This mix is the answer. It is simple and easy to make. Even the worst bakers (such as me) can successfully make this dish. It is so amazing and even tastes homemade!

Pumpkin Spice Almond Beverage

For all my almond milk lovers, this is one drink you need to try. Pumpkin Spice Almond milk is perfect for cereal, baking or just drinking alone! It has rich flavors that make it delicious. Have it with pumpkin bread or even your coffee! Add it in practically anything and it will taste 10x better!

Fall is one of the best times of the year, so embrace the season with these items! Once you get them, it’ll be hard to ever stop wanting pumpkin spice everything!

Want to keep up with HCBU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board, and read our latest Tweets!

Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.