A Tour Around College Fashion Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

By Erin Ko, Ashton Ebersole, Taryn Breton, Sabrina Lu, and Felicia Lowe​

For those who missed the College Fashion Week in Boston, the Her Campus Public Relations team prepared a tour of the venue and picked some of our favorite outfits from the runway!

Primark: The Future Is Female

On the side of the runway, several rooms had been arranged with a variety of furniture, accessories, and Primark clothing. Attendants were stationed at each room to take cute, Instagram-worthy photos! 

Almay

One side of the runway featured a set-up by Almay with shelves that were filled with cute sayings and product samples.

Ulta Beauty

Ulta had goody bags that included products from Urban Decay, Bedhead, IT Cosmetics, Shea Moisture, Tarte, NYX, and more! They also had a beauty bar where attendees had the chance to get their make-up and hair done.

There were all different types of photo booths at the event, but the Ulta one was my favorite! It had a cute little neon hashtag in the back and an amazing light ring that made for optimal selfies!

EOS

EOS had a dreamy set up where they created a lavender pool of EOS chapsticks. EOS lovers had a chance dive into this beautiful pool.

Two members from the Her Campus BU team, Zoe Hawryluk and Margo Ghertner, dove into the EOS chapstick pool station. All divers could not help but giggle in this purple paradise!

Runway: Primark collection

This was one of my favorite outfits on the runway! It brought fun fall colors and edginess together to make the perfect look from head to toe!

Another fall favorite was the outfit from Primark’s Printed Paradise collection. By adding a vibrant color like yellow, this outfit is both professional and casual. This would be my ideal office look!

In case you missed the College Fashion Week, here is a picture of our very own Her Campus members, Geneve Lau, who walked down the runway. Not only was her outfit mesmerizing, but her confidence down the runway was beyond breathtaking.

We don’t know about you, but we’re already counting down the days until College Fashion Week 2019!

Want to keep up with HCBU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out ourPinterest board, and read our latest Tweets!

Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.