Top 5 Must Follow Fashion Gurus on Instagram

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

1. Hapatime

Jessica is a gorgeous fashion blogger and stylist from Northern California. The “hapa” in hapatime means “of mixed descent,” representing her half Japanese and half Caucasian roots. She has been blogging for 3 years and has worked with over 1000 sponsors such as Coach, Levi’s, Express, Victoria’s Secret and GUESS!

2. Imjennim aka Clothesencounters Jenn Im is a Korean American fashion Youtuber and blogger from Los Angeles. Her videos consist of style musings, tutorials and lifestyle advice. She started the blog with a roommate in college, but eventually she took over and has made the blog and Youtube channel a hit.

3. Chiaraferragni aka the Blonde Salad

Chiara Ferragni was born in Cremona and has a passion in fashion and photography. With collaborations and connections with many popular and top Fashion brands, she is one of the biggest influences in the fashion world all over the globe. She has over 3.3 million followers on Instagram.

4. Sincerelyjules Julie Sarinana created a fashion blog in order to express her thoughts, inspiration and chic style. She’s been featured in Glamour.com, Elle.com, E! News, Lucky Magazine, Teen Vogue and Cosmopolitan Latina. She is a true inspiration when it comes to motivating her readers with her travels and outfits.

5. Songofstyle Aimee Song is a Korean American professional fashion blogger and interior designer from Southern California. She and her sister Dani Song (songdani) post the most fashionable and hippest outfits. Aimee Song describes her style as a mix of different styles but with the theme of California chic.

Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.