Style > Beauty

Suzie’s Favorites: PÜR Fully Charged Mascara

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Welcome to the first article in my new column, Suzie’s Favorites! Suzie’s Favorites will feature some of my favorite things, from beauty products to clothing items to yummy snacks, and more! I chose to feature my favorite mascara first — because who doesn’t love a great mascara? 

I was not blessed with long eyelashes, so I was on the hunt for really good mascara since I first started wearing makeup. A few years ago, I started using PÜR Fully Charged Mascara, and I’ve been loyal to it ever since. When I say this mascara is the best — it really is the best! 

PÜR Fully Charged Mascara never fails to make my lashes look much longer and thicker than they actually are (I can’t emphasize enough how much this mascara does for my eyelashes)! This mascara also curls my eyelashes — I haven’t had to use an eyelash curler since I started using this mascara, which is a definite plus. I also never have trouble removing this mascara when I take my makeup off, and it hasn’t caused lash fallout or anything else like that. 

PÜR’s Fully Charged Mascara is powered by magnetic technology, which I don’t completely understand, but I think that’s what makes this mascara work so well. Some of the magical ingredients in this mascara include biotin, peptides, and vitamin B5, which condition lashes, and carnauba wax, which separates and sets lashes. I’d also like to note that PÜR is an ethical brand — it is cruelty, mineral oil, petrolatum, paraben, gluten, talc, and sulfate-free, as well as vegan. 

If you’re in need of a really good mascara, you should definitely give PÜR Fully Charged Mascara a try, and you can find it here!

Want to keep up with HCBU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board, and read our latest Tweets!

Suzanne Crow is a senior journalism major and American studies minor from Lubbock, Texas. In addition to being a writer and editor for Her Campus, Suzanne is a COM Ambassador, a Sigma Kappa, a radio show host for "Ladies of History" on WTBU, a writer for Off The Cuff, and a member of and social media manager for BU on Tap.