Sundays with Margo: The Podcast, The Last Month of My Teen Years

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

When December arrived and I had to try and decide what to talk about on this month’s podcast episode, it hit me: I only have one month left of being a teenager. Next month, I am turning 20 years old and I am having some very different feelings about my birthday than I’ve ever had before. 

I don’t want to get too much into what I discuss in the episode because I want you all to listen!

If you have any suggestions as to what I should discuss next month, please email me at margogh@bu.edu.

I’d absolutely love to hear from you.

Be sure to give me a rating on iTunes and subscribe to me on Apple Podcasts. If that isn’t your vibe, you can find me on SoundCloud as well.

You can find this month’s podcast episode on Apple Podcasts here and on Soundcloud here.

Happy listening and happy birthday to any of the December or January ladies out there!

Until Next Month,

Margo 

Want to keep up with HCBU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board, and read our latest Tweets!

Margo Ghertner is the Editor-in-Chief for Her Campus Boston University. When the Nashville-native isn't writing and helping the other HCBU teams execute their projects, you can find her listening to business podcasts, baking, reading, and spending time with her friends.
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.