Starbucks Holiday 1?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Starbucks Holiday 1?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Starbucks

The 3 Starbucks Holiday Drinks You Must Try This Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Every year, I can’t wait for the holiday season to roll around! The first snowfall, the crisp air, and the perfect cup of hot chocolate never disappoint. I love trying new coffee shops, but you just can’t go wrong with Starbucks during the holidays. From the holiday cups to the delicious, limited-time recipes on the menu, Starbucks has it all! 

With so many different drinks and just a short time to try them all, here is a review of my holiday favorites!

Peppermint Mocha

The Peppermint Mocha is the perfect blend for a chilly winter day! With a combination of espresso, mocha sauce, peppermint syrup, and steamed milk, this drink has the pick-me-up vibe we need from our daily coffee, mixed with the perfect amount of sweetness. And, if your sweet tooth isn’t satisfied yet, it also comes topped with whipped cream and bits of decadent dark chocolate. If you’re a candy cane or peppermint bark lover like myself, the Peppermint Mocha is calling your name! 

Sugar Cookie Almondmilk Latte

I’ve had this both hot and iced, and it has to be my #1 favorite item on the holiday menu since it came out last season! This drink is a mix of Starbucks Blonde espresso, almond milk, sugar cookie syrup, and festive-colored sprinkles to top it all off. One sip will leave you feeling like you’re biting into the classic, fluffy sugar cookies that everyone loves. This drink is a must-try for the holiday season!

Irish Cream Cold Brew

I feel a strong sense of loyalty to my iced drinks no matter the season, so if you’re anything like me, the Irish Cream Cold Brew is a great option! Made with Starbucks Cold Brew, Irish cream syrup, and a delicious vanilla sweet cream cold foam topping with a dash of cocoa powder, this drink has it all. If you like to keep it simple and need your daily caffeine fix but also want to try throwing a bit of sweetness into the mix, this is the drink for you!  

Starbucks Holiday 6?width=1024&height=1024&fit=cover&auto=webp
Starbucks

This list could go on forever with tons more delicious drinks and sweet treats for you to try! Start checking these options off your list and make your way through the menu before the season is over. 

Starbucks is ready for the holidays — now it’s your turn! 

Want to keep up with HCBU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board, and read our latest Tweets!

Geena Prestia is a junior at BU studying journalism with an Italian minor. She's been a writer for Her Campus since the fall of her sophomore year. She enjoyed writing for HCBU so much that she decided to take on more responsibility as an editor in the spring and is currently an Senior Editor & Writing Director intern! Outside of Her Campus, Geena has always felt empowered in strong female environments and, in the spring of her freshman year, joined the Rho Chapter of the Alpha Delta Pi sorority. As an academic, Geena involves herself in many on-campus clubs to further her journalism experience. She was the multimedia editor the BU's The Daily Free Press, a correspondent and editor for the WTBU radio show, and is currently working as a 2nd-year marketing intern for BU Admissions. Geena also accepted a remote journalism internship for the spring semester, with a NYC based entertainment publication called The Garnette Report. In her free time, Geena loves traveling, writing, spending time with her big Italian family, exploring Boston with her friends, and country concerts! She is also very passionate about the arts and was a competitive singer and dancer from a young age. Geena has only ever had a pet fish but hopes to one day become a bulldog mom!