This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

This past Saturday afternoon was BU’s SPLASH, an annual club and student organization “fair” on campus, and as usual everyone brought their A-game when it came to campus style. Here are some of the looks that caught our fashion eye…

Michelle Yee (CAS 2017) looks super cool in a denim peek-a-boo shoulder shirt and a black high-low skirt. Her combat boots are the perfect addition to this sassy outfit!

LaSharice Hall (CAS 2014) represents for the Claflin University Student Exchange in an eye-catching red dress with a denim shirt. Our favorite part of this ensemble are her booties! We love how the red and blue pattern on the booties match her dress. 

On this warm September day, Jacqlene Boening (COM 2016) looks comfortable and oh-so-cute in a sunflower patterned dress from PacSun. 

Emily Feng (CFA 2015) wears these awesome floral shorts with a burgundy tank. She does a great job of matching the colors in her shorts to her top, and how cool is that skull design?!

Standing next to our hot pink HC banner is Katie Barry (COM 2017) in her hot pink skirt and black patten leather oxfords. All that pink and glitter goes perfectly with our Splash table!

Member of Bulletproof Funk, Bonnie Zeng (COM 2016), rocks a pair of grey wedge sneakers with a black muscle tee and jean shorts. She ties a camo print shirt around her waist to add that extra something to this laid back look.

Athanasia Kelly Efthimiu (COM 2016) catches our eye in this high-waisted shorts and crop top combo. This is one of my personal favorite looks, especially when paired with a fresh pair of booties. The look is fashion-forward and flattering!

HCBU Director of Public Relations/Writer
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.