This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Yes, you could be reading a lengthy article right now about how terrifying climate change is and how we’re all likely going to die in the future (which is still really important by the way). But, no. That’s not what you need right now. What you need is a list of really cute dogs because, well, it’s finals season and I’m pretty sure everyone is losing their minds with how stressed out we all are. Some people don’t know how to do stress relief, or how to cope with stress at all, really. Luckily, dogs seem to know a thing or two about how to keep themselves grounded and happy no matter what. So, without further ado, here are some really awesome dogs I have curated from WeRateDogs’ Twitter feed. You’re welcome.

Switch up your style or try a new look. Francisco here seems to be rocking the ear-over-the-shoulder look. Getting a haircut is also a great way to get pampered and relax during a stressful time, or you can always play around at home with your hair (just maybe don’t cut your own, unless, you know, you’re into that).

Go shopping! Retail therapy is totally a thing, and it’s okay to indulge sometimes, as long as spending money won’t make you more stressed. Hazelnut here seems very happy with her small hat, and I bet it didn’t even cost that much—probably just a few kisses and wags.

Go outside, no matter what the weather! Being cooped up indoors for long periods of time is never good, and it’s important to stretch your legs. Put on your headphones and go for a walk around campus or go for a stroll downtown. Boston Common and the Public Gardens are absolutely beautiful this time of year, and everything is blooming. Even if it’s raining, take some advice from Kumo, and get a cute rain jacket for the occasion.

Take some advice from George and remember to do a little self-care. It can be as simple as squeezing a pillow when you need to take a break or are feeling anxious, instead of plowing through and letting the stress build up even more. Sometimes just holding something like a stuffed animal or meaningful object can make you feel relaxed! Small things can go a long way. Make the most of them, like George.

Have someone supervise you if you can’t be trusted to get your work done without distraction. Gryffin here wants to make sure you have a prime work environment and knows that having good people around you can make all the difference. Get work done with your roommates or a study group. Just make sure you can focus!

Don’t forget to eat! Let’s be honest, breakfast is probably the most neglected meal for college students, but it’s the most important. It’s also important to refuel your body and your brain throughout the day with snacks. Try not to overload on junk food and don’t overdo it with the coffee either. Carrots are a great idea. I think Taco knew what he was doing when he picked it out for his pre-nap snack.

Get comfy. Ginger has the right idea with the banana onesie. It’s stylish, warm, and comfortable. Don’t worry too much about fashion right now. Onesies or sweats are probably your best friend.

Stress cleaning, anyone? I do this a lot, and it honestly helps me get my mind right. If your study space is messy, your mind will probably feel messy, too. It’s amazing how much a clean area can help you focus on what’s important. Take a tip from Ruby and Max and take out your recycling, at the very least.

Surround yourself with friends. You don’t need to go out every night to get your socializing in! Have friends over for dinner before you hit the books, or get together to study as a group, even if you’re all in different classes. Just having some company can make the struggle of studying that much more bearable, and you can help keep one another accountable. It’s okay to take breaks and talk about life too. Don’t forget to give yourself a healthy dose of socialization.

If you get sick, take care of yourself. Don’t put it off, even if you think you don’t have time to take care of yourself. You’re not going to be able to perform at your best if you don’t feel your best! Remember that your health is always the most important, no matter what, and people should be able to understand that. Dina here definitely does, even though it sucked.

Take a hot bath or try other spa remedies to relieve stress. Warm temperatures are usually great at relaxing the muscles and making you feel calm. Light some candles and cue the soft music while you slide into the bubbles like little Jimi did.

Remember the finish line! Never lose sight of your goals! George is off to use his new degree to get an awesome job, and guess what? So are you, in a few short weeks/months/years! Keep yourself motivated by never losing sight of what you’re doing it all for.

Sometimes, the work can get so overwhelming that it becomes easy to forget why you started. Take the time to remember, and then visualize yourself crossing that finish line. Go crush your finals! You’ve got this!

Want to keep up with HCBU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board, and read our latest Tweets!

Rebecca is a Senior at BU studying Journalism and Psychology. She is a Slytherin with a passion for investigative reporting.
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.