Shows to Binge-Watch Over The Summer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

With warm weather quickly approaching (hello, finals) and the school year winding down, it is no surprise that we will all be enjoying some extra spare time during the summer. As a result, it’s natural to look for new shows to binge-watch throughout the day! Luckily, we have compiled some of our favorite shows to keep your eyes occupied all summer long. Set aside your typical shows and give these a try!

1. Gilmore Girls

With a revival rapidly approaching, you’ll want to learn about (or catch up on) all of Loreli and Rory’s antics.

2. It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Ten out of eleven seasons of the hilarious sitcom are available on Netflix for your viewing pleasures. Sit back, relax, and have a laugh!

4. House of Cards

With an engrossing plot line and an eccentric sense of humor, this Netflix original is almost as fascinating as it is addicting.

5. Buffy the Vampire Slayer

A classic that is both captivating and witty, this show is one that will never get old!

6. Parks and Recreation

With hilarious characters and eclectic plot lines, you can watch any episode of Parks and Recreation and find yourself immersed in the comical shenanigans of the residentsof Pawnee.

7. Master of None

With a second season on the way, Master of None is a satirical comedy that relays the realities of life. Plus, who doesn’t love Aziz Ansari?

We hope that you find a show that you are eager to watch or re-watch. Enjoy!

Taleen is a freshman in the Boston University College of Communication, pursuing a degree in journalism. She aspires to write for magazines and newspapers about current events. When she isn’t blogging or studying, Taleen enjoys spending her time discovering new music, redecorating her dorm room, taking BuzzFeed quizzes, FaceTiming her cat and searching for the most delicious cup of coffee in Boston. You can follow her on Twitter @taleensim
K C

BU '18

BU Contributor