Life > Academics

My Thoughts on the Rocket Fusion Reusable Notebook

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

The Rocketbook Fusion from Rocketbook claims to be “designed for every classroom, office, and personal mission.” I’ve been using the Rocket Fusion for my fall semester — here are my thoughts:

Pros:

• Lightweight
  • Compact
  • Clean aesthetic

I use the Rocketbook fusion to take notes during my classes and to remember weekly miscellaneous tasks (which I clear as I complete them). For my classes, I scan and erase my notes every month. My favorite part of the notebook is how light it is because I only have the notes I need for my current projects. The pen is smooth to write with — just be careful and let the ink dry before turning the page.

Cons:

• Small pages
  • Only one type of pen
  • Lack of templates 

While the small, lightweight design is the Rocket Fusion’s best feature, it also has its downsides. I’ve run out of space when I forget to upload my older notes, which gets frustrating. The notebook comes with a 0.7 mm pen. Unfortunately, it was too clunky for my handwriting preferences, and I had to order 0.5 mm pens online as a replacement. 

All in all, I’d recommend the Rocket Fusion as a tool for task lists and note-taking. Size up for notes in more writing-intensive classes, or size down for simple task lists.

For fans of handwritten notes, Rocketbook could be your next stationary set!

Want to keep up with HCBU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board, and read our latest Tweets!

Amanda Buettner is a junior in the College of Arts and Sciences at BU. She is studying history and French, and in her free time she loves to be active and find new bubble tea spots.