Project Delta Glam

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

On Monday at the GSU Metcald Hall BU’s Delta Gamma girls put on an amazing show. Project Delta Glam was definitely a success, and, if I do say so myself, it was fabulous. As everyone arrived, they were blown away at the transformation of the room into a runway show. The benefit was flawless and it was definitely a night to remember!

Project Delta Gamma’s theme was masquerade and the funds from the show are going to Service for Sight and the Seva Foundation in order to help the visually impaired and blind. The benefit had an amazing turnout and everyone was excited to be supporting such a great cause-all of the tables were sold out! Jane Merrifeld (SHA ’15), a model at the show, said “I was nervous before going on stage, but as soon as I walked out everyone was cheering and it was really encouraging. I had a lot of fun!”

The show was primarily student-based with models from several organizations on campus and the BU photography club captured the event. There were also amazing performances by Terpsichore, Dheem, J.Lye, and Luke Da Duke. The clothes for the show were donated by various boutiques around Boston. All the models rocked the looks!

Elyssa is a "New Yourker" who has somehow ended up in Boston. She is currently studying journalism at Boston University and is excited to be the Campus Correspondent for the BU branch of Her Campus! She also enjoys theatre, frozen yogurt, and obsessively watching "Dancing with the Stars." When not doing any of above, she can be found quoting "Pirates of the Caribbean."